|For safety reasons, dangerous articles such as those listed below must not be carried in passenger’s baggage:
- Compressed gases (flammable, non-flammable, and poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, propane, aqualung cylinders.
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, and wet cell batteries.
- Etiologic agents (bacteria, viruses, etc.)
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks, and flares
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter or heater fuels, matches and articles which are easily ignited.
- Radio-active materials
- Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder peroxides.
- Poisons such as arsenic, cyanides, insecticides, weed killers.
- Other restricted articles such as mercury, magnetized material, offensive or irritating materials. Medicinal and toilet articles in limited quantities which are necessary or appropriate for the passenger during the journey, such as hair sprays, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol may be carried.
If any of these articles are found in a passenger’s carry-on luggage, the articles will be confiscated by security, and will not be returned to the passenger. Lao Airlines will not assume any responsibility for confiscated articles.